Saturday 11 May 2013

0 Saturday Styles CHANGE

I've decided to make a change to Saturday Styles, the change is that  most weeks will be a style of clothes from online shops-not by my choice-I would love to be able to do mannequin styles each week but unfortunately my clothes aren't all that exciting to make a whole outfit. Some weeks I'll do online fashions other weeks I'll use my own clothes. This week is an online fashion using the colour scheme black and red...


The Sources...

Crystal/Hematite Disco Ball Friendship Bracelets By The Jewels [Red with black string] TJ. $14.99. -Shamballa
Womans Red Pumps High Heels £24.99 
Amazon
Teens Red Stripe Graffiti Heart Crop Top £7.99
new look
High waist Jeans £40
miss selfridge
Woman's Wool Trilby Hat £27.00
Ellos

With Love T.B.W



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...