Monday 18 November 2013

0 Smashing Day!

I had a fab day on my birthday and my friends and I did a spot of smashing to finish the evening! Here's the page I completed based on a vintage market I visited. On the day I picked up a load of contact cards that were super-pretty and smashed them on one page.
This is what happened....











                         
                                     
Here are a few things I bought recently from Hobby Craft!


Thickers £4.00 (beautiful pattern!)

A beautiful company that reached Hobby Craft ' La De Da'


Sticky Tabs £2.00 (Pretty Style)


Set of two washi tapes £3.00


Note pad £2.00


Here is the bits I  bought all are from the 'pretty collection'




 ^ Some of my storage at the moment ^


Have fun smashing everybody!
Love,
The Butterfly Wing
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...