Tuesday 26 June 2012

0 Time Savers!


A quick piece of advice, buying letters stencils or stamps is a great value for money especially when it comes to Scrap-booking or card making it can make your final piece look of a better quality. 
I bought these really nice mini alphabet stamps from The Range for 99p which was a great bargain. I use them for mini cards or thank you notes to add a personal touch.

Another thing is letters on their own these are great too! I like they are of different styles and sizes in one big pack. These were from The Works for I think £1.99 or maybe £2.99 it's worth buying the equivalent though if you haven't got those shops near you.


I will update this post with the cards i have made with the letters on them soon!


Bye 
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...