Tuesday 14 August 2012

0 Type Writer

Today we went to the skip (and I know what that sounds like) but I like the stuff you can sometimes buy there and do-up, and I found a type writer which worked perfectly! I remember loving them when I was little so I bought it and decided to do something to it. 
I started thinking about things I could do and I was stuck like writers block, so then I thought I want to do something for inspiration as I use it. I gathered a load of inspirational sayings and put them on the front of it (and soon all over). Its perfect for those writers block moments I love it!
And I've even made a pic tutorial on the things to make page-so check it out!



also...
Here's another drawing I did 
Okay that's all bye!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...