Friday 22 March 2013

0 A blog to have a look at

Don't you love it when you find something that really inspires you?-well i certainly do...my friend introduced me to the blog 'Simply Me' an arty blog with mixed media and art journaling as her main posts. I think it's GREAT! She, every Wednesday does an inspiring Art Journal page and a video on how she did it. I also love her design/layout of her blog i always feel as if i should get my journal out and a couple of pants and do something. Trouble is, it's never as good as what she does on her blog...but i guess we all get the case of 'art envy' once in a while. It's only natural!

So here is an example of her Inspiration Wednesday posts...

Iw3.20.13-

Don't tell me that's not pretty...




Haha isn't she great?

Hope thata this post has made you want to do some art or even check out her blog
go on-you know you want to...

^ (this is the link) ^



With love from me at
The Butterfly Wing

xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...