Tuesday 1 January 2013

0 Hello 2013!

It's here and there's no doubt that many people are taking up new years resolutions or making a start on something new. Today I thought I'd share with you my blog resolutions seeing as I can't commit to making personal ones!


No. 1
 I wanna try to make my posts more interesting for you to read and interact with. I'll try to put more pictures and videos because I know that the one thing I don't like to do on blogs is read a chunk of text-so sorry about that post a few days ago I needed to say a lot !

No. 2
 I will try to post more regularly but this will be hard with personal stuff going on and so I can't promise but-will try!
 
No. 3
 With this one I want to try and develop more of the T.B.W's blog look. Now I know I change my blog layout a lot but there are a few things I still don't know how to do and when I do there will be less changing so once I've worked it out it will be finally DONE.

No. 4
 A new page will come for 2013 a brand new shiny page but this is a surprise for now because I need to build things to go on it...

No. 5
  Finally I will include more ways for you to get involved like more polls, more ways to share and comment and easily. Getting comments, no matter what blog you have is really encouraging so by making it easier for you to do this will mean more feedback on things to improve and certain things you like on this blog

 
 
Looking forward to this year and I hope you are too! Have a great one guys...
 
With love,
The Butterfly Wing
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...