Monday 28 January 2013

0 Mega Post

Hi, I guess I'm not really the most dedicated blogger-but hey we all have lives! So as I said last year if I miss a week or more of posting I would have to give a 'Mega Post' a big post o your latest updates on T.B.W...


I am loving pastel tones with grey!

Mint + pastels + grey


In outfits too...




***


Red head drawings...


Simple,


 
This was drawn using coloured biro pens!!!

Like a photo: Portugal-based attorney Samuel Silva, 29, describes his art as a hobby

These were also drawn with biro pens...

Speaking about his picture of a Sumatran tiger, which took around 20 hours to finish, Silva said: 'This one is wild, that's why I love it.'

On this piece, Silva said: 'Originally I intended to spend 100 hours with this, and still I never spent so many hours with any drawing, in the end impatience won and I'll not work on this one anymore.'

This picture apparently took 100 hours to complete...


***

Chocolate blazers + leather shorts.


polka dot blazer <3


long dark hair colored blazer

Outfits with Blazers look so cool. Try with dresses shorts and anything casual to turn the outfit into a trendy one!


***

Saw them Loved them...



I can't even handle the cuteness


Photography By / lifeinstillphotography.net.auPhotography by mustardseedphoto.com
Entryway inspirationDrawings
Nail Art Community Pins @ ExpimageStyle Me Pretty | Gallery | Picture | #746979

***



Hope to see you again! 
The Butterfly Wing
xoxo

P.S Saturday Styles back on this Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...