Friday 8 February 2013

1 Craft Room Inspiration

Hi everyone this weekend i'm thinking about different craft rooms people have done to take a bit of inspiration when it comes to doing mine soon. I've always since getting into craft wanted to do this sort of thing to my room. But I tell you what I turn into a right green monster each time I see amazing craft rooms. I think 'I want mine to look like that!!!' I know mine won't be as amazing as some online but 'eh it's OK to dream a little...



This one is cute as a button -get it?!


I love the way the scissors are hung up!


Vintage love x


Love the letters on the wall and the red !


This is just so cool xx


Out into the garden how sweet x


This one has been so well thought out...


Jealous- I want those fabrics!


I'm liking the storage desk (wonder where I can get one?)


Hope you get some Inspiration too,

Love,
The Butterfly Wing



1 comment:

  1. these craft rooms are so cool! i especially love the vintage love one! i'm sure your room will be just as pretty if not prettier! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...