Tuesday 24 July 2012

0 Update...




No this pic isn't from google typing up 'blue'-it's todays sky!!! And boy is it sunny. I have finished 'love,Aubrey' love the book and love 'Eight Keys' that too is by Suzanne LaFleur. 




I remembered,the other day, that I haven't done any Etsy bits or other things from the web that people have made so I found a few items to show you that I like:

Cat themed...
George the Cat embroidery brooch
George the Cat-adorable! hersweetembrace



Cat print by Carolina Gronholm


       8 Crochet Cat Face Appliques 8 Colors EA139                                            Crochet cat faces to Applique by twpmango


            Crochet Amigurumi Pattern - Calliope Cat
littlemuggles super sweet cats!!!!!


            Cat Plush - Kitty Dancing - EtsyProjectEmbrace
dancingintherains These cats are full of love


            Red Calico Cat pendant charm, cat necklace resin pendant, photo pendant, cat jewelry (361)
I love vintage! and this pendant is by thependantemporium the rest of their stuff is lovely too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...