Saturday 20 October 2012

1 Saturday Styles

This was the outfit I wore on my party you'd be surprised how comfy it is the waist is elasticated and with it being floaty it's easy to move in too! 

Number 6. 
'Sweet Party Dress'


You gotta love the bow!!


Keeping with the colour scheme 


Oops my foot is in the photo :s


I love the button on the back!


***

I like the way this outfit can be worn many ways and it's not inherited the boring colours of winter. Its comfy and just worn with jeans and Uggs can keep you on top of fashion without it feeling like it!

Number. 6
'Rockin' winter around the town'












Hope you like the styles,
The Buttefly Wing
x

1 comment:

  1. Really cool styles! Loving the winter outfit, and that dress really suits you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...