Sunday 7 October 2012

1 Music

I love to listen to music! After joining Spotify it has made it much easier to do so-yay! With recomended artists, latest albums and hits i've been using a lot recently my favourite album is Kiss By Carly Rae Jepson is got a lot of different music types in but still sticks to her style at the same time I like the chorus to Guitar string/Wedding ring and her great hits Good Time and Call me Maybe.


                                     





As well as Carly Rae Jepson, I like Demi Levato, I've known her music for a while but not actually listened to them but I like the song Catch me it's so nice her voice is so versatile so her album is also great! x -Check them out...


Bye for now,
The Butterfly Wing

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...