Monday 22 October 2012

1 Get into Art Journaling!


Please join my new plea to get more people into Art Journaling! It is fun, easy and doesn't require tones of equipment. It makes you creative and there are a lot of inspiration out there.

Here are some of my pages,






I love Art Journaling at the moment its great when you just wanna have a full out art day. I try to make each page important if I flick through and see a page that I hate each time I see it simple-I rip it out! 


Here's a video,

Texture builds an art journal page and can be found in almost any Art Journal page...



Some pages I love ,













Join me tomorrow for more

G.I.C.W!
Bye from
The Butterfly Wing
x











1 comment:

  1. Aww I love you page! The one with the bird cage stamps that says "surround yourself with good company"!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...